Sunday, November 8, 2009

First House Guests

Griff and I are expecting our first house guests this week. I tend to be a bit of a "neat freak"...and Griff reminds me of it all the time! BUT...when you are getting your house ready for guests, you realize maybe you should be MORE of a "neat freak"! I have spent all day cleaning and still have such a long way to go to make it the way I want it to look. No more using our two extra bedrooms as a storage room! So much to do everywhere I look. Inside, outside, cleaning out closets, cleaning bathrooms...owning a home is hard work but we love it! :)

2 comments:

  1. Dear Neat Freak,
    Please come clean my house and decorate!

    p.s.-- I saw a picture of your green Kia Sportage. Soooo cute. Road trip down to Utah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...I will come clean and decorate, but I feel certain your house is already very clean and very cutely (I don't think that's a word) decorated!

    Oh and ps...minus hanging the rest of our pics on the walls the house is pretty much done, so I will post pics very soon of the inside! :)

    ReplyDelete