Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Fall Fun!!!




So both being from the very cool, crisp fall weather on the East coast, Griff and I are used to doing all the normal harvesty type activites. So we decided to go to a pumpkin patch (we were the ONLY ones there without a child) and pick out our pumpkins and corn stalks. We decorated our front door and carved our pumpkins...no laughing when you see our feable attempts-its been about 12 years since we both last carved a pumpkin! We are looking forward to Halloween night so we can hand out candy and show off our pumpkins-haha.

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited your blogging!! I'm not wonderful at blogging, but I try. Cute bumpkins;)! By the way I'm sorry I left Boston early. I was sad to miss the wedding, but it sure turned out beeeUtiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pumpkin decor...let's see the inside of the house and a picture of the new stompin' grounds. :)

    ReplyDelete